Criminal Defense Practice Areas of Zellis Law Firm
- Juvenile CrimesDuring his 26 years in the District Attorney's Office, David Zellis worked closely with the juvenile probation officers and their supervisors. He has also handled numerous cases in juvenile court and has the knowledge needed to bring your child's case to a successful conclusion. David Zellis knows the law as well as the “ins and outs” of juvenile court.
- Drug OffenseAs the former District Attorney's Chief -in-Charge of the new Bucks County Drug Court, David Zellis has the unique knowledge and experience to successfully get you through this difficult time in your life.
- Violent CrimeWith over 26 years of experience, devoted exclusively to the practice of criminal law, David Zellis has the court room skills, the experienced the knowledge to help you.
- HomicideDavid Zellis has 26 years as a prosecutor and has handled some of the most notorious murder cases in the county's history. David has handled 21 homicide cases including homicide by vehicle cases and knows what it takes to defend you against such serious charges. ZELLIS LAW will fight hard for you, using every possible means to minimize jail sentences for you or to have the charges against you thrown out of court.
- Gun & WeaponsDavid Zellis is extremely familiar with the gun laws in Pennsylvania. As a highly qualified and experienced weapons possession attorney, he will guide you through these laws and through the legal process involved in your case.
- DUI / DWIZELLIS LAW will be there for you during your time of need. We will be able to lead you through the legal maze and work hard to make sure that at the end of the case you get the best possible result. We will represent you in court during every step in the process.Our experienced DUI lawyers may be able to show that the officer's observations and the chemical tests (breath tests and blood tests) are flawed.
- White CollarDavid Zellis served as the Chief in Charge of the Bucks County Investigating Grand Jury for 21 years. No one can match his Grand Jury experience. At ZELLIS LAW, we have the skill and experience to effectively represent you before the Grand Jury and if necessary at trial. ZELLIS LAW handles white collar criminal cases on all levels of State Courts and Federal Courts.
- Federal CrimeAt ZELLIS LAW, we have the ability to combat federal prosecutors and get the best possible results for you. With 26 years of experience in the criminal justice system, we have a deep understanding of the federal system.